Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on this website is correct and up to date, however we cannot guarantee its correctness and hence will not be held liable for its accuracy.
We provide links to other providers sites. Because the information on these sites is not maintained by the Council:
- We cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions.
- We do not necessarily endorse views or opinions expressed within these sites.
- We cannot guarantee that these sites will work all of the time.
The London Borough of Enfield does not sponsor or endorse or otherwise recommend any particular provider on this site.
You can help maintain the quality of our links and information by letting us know if you find the content of any site incorrect, unacceptable or offensive. Please use the MyLife Feedback page.
Under the data protection legislation, we have a legal duty to protect any personal data we collect from you, and you have the right not to consent to the processing of your personal data
- We will only process your personal data you supply to us only when we have obtained your express consent and only for the reason that you provided it for. We shall not be able to collect or process your personal data unless obtaining your consent to do so;
- We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfill that purpose. You have the right at any given time to withdraw your consent; request access to the personal data we have collected from you; or request for your personal data to be erased, or otherwise amended.
- We will not pass your data to any other parties (including other Council departments) unless we obtain your consent All employees and contractors/processor who have access to your personal data or are associated with the collecting and/or processing of that data have received the necessary training and are obliged to respect your confidentiality and to ensure compliance with the data protection law at all times
- You also have the right to contact our data protection officer or the regulator if are unhappy about our use of your data.
Contact details for the Data Protection Officer are:
- Data Protection Officer, Enfield Council, Silver St, Enfield, EN1 3XA
- For the regulator please visit their website at https://ico.org.uk
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox) on your computer (or laptop, phone, etc.) when you use our website. Cookies are used to provide tailored content, access to the full functionality of the website and information on the use of the website (Google Analytics).
By using our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your computer.
The cookies our website uses do not store any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify any user. All information about how you used our website is collected anonymously.
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (‘first party cookies’) or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing (‘third party cookies’), for example, YouTube.
Types of cookies
We use both 'Session Cookies', which expire once you close your web browser, and 'Persistent Cookies', which stay on your computer until they expire (usually a year or longer) and are not deleted when the browser is closed.
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password, so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with services so we can make them better.
How to manage cookies
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our website, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how. However, you should be aware that if cookies are rejected it may limit your use of our website and the services provided.