Eleanor Living Skills
Services consist of a broad range of services to adults with learning disabilities who choose to live in their own homes in the community.
This may include:
- Assistance with selecting and moving into a home,
- Choosing care workers and housemates,
- Acquiring household furnishings,
- Daily living activities,
- Becoming a participating member in community life,
- Help with managing personal financial affairs, as well as other support
Eleanor Living Skills property at Southbury Road offers a home for supported living packages for adults with learning disabilities by providing accommodation for three people with varying levels of learning disabilities, with care staff present at all times to provide support.
The page was last updated on 29 March 2019