Citizens Advice Bureau
Citizens Advice Enfield offers advice by telephone on Mondays and Thursdays from 10am to 4pm and a drop in service on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. To attend a drop in you will need to be at the office by 9.30am at the latest as there are a limited number of places available. By telephone or at the drop in, the problem will be assessed to see how best to help you. You may have to come back for an appointment at a later date for full advice.
We cover the full range of social welfare issues such as:
You can also email non-urgent enquiries via our website www.citizensadviceenfield.org.uk.
We also have a number of outreach sessions across the borough.
- Mondays, we have an over 50s drop in at the Dugdale Centre in Enfield Town from 10am to 12pm
- Thursdays we have a general drop in at Ordnance Road library from 9.30am to 12.30pm
- we are at children's centres across the borough each day for parents of children aged under 5 - you can make an appointment by calling 020 8441 7728 option 4 *we are at each of the JobCentres in the borough to help with Universal Credit claims - ask your Job Coach to book you an appointment.
If you are in the UK on an EU passport you may need to apply to the EU settlement scheme in order to be able to stay in the UK after Brexit. We can advise you and help you with an application at:
- Enfield Town library every Wednesday from 10am to 4pm
- Palmers Green library every Friday from 10am to 4pm.
For people who are housebound or hospital in patients, we can visit you. Please call us to book a visit.
The London Borough of Enfield does not sponsor or endorse or otherwise recommend any particular provider on this site. For more information on the LBE disclaimer click here
Tuesday - Friday 1000 - 1300
This organisation offers wheelchair and disabled walker assistance, flat access WC, and parking facilities available. To read the full accessibility review, please visit: AccessAble - Accessibility Review
The page was last updated on 23 July 2019