AGE UK - Home Based Support Services
Home Based Support - we provide care services to people over 50 in their own homes. The support can include personal care; administration of medication; meal preparation and companionship. This service is registered with the Care Quality Commission.
The service offers carers the opportunity to take a variety of breaks to enable the person they are caring for to remain in their own home. Services we offer
- Support with all aspects of personal care
- Flexible working hours to meet the carer and client needs
- Assistance with shopping & social activities
- Light housework
- Accompanying carers and clients to appointments
- Specialised knowledge to support clients and their carers
- Stimulating activities organised in own home
- Trained staff to administer medication
- Changing bed linen
- Assisting with paperwork
- Collection of prescriptions
- Escorting to appointments such as doctor's/dentist/hospital and escorting to the bank
This is a chargeable service
The London Borough of Enfield does not sponsor or endorse or otherwise recommend any particular provider on this site. Read more information on the LBE disclaimer.
You can see this organisations CQC rating below the map on this page.
If you would like more information and advice around looking for a Home Care provider then please visit our information and advice page.
The page was last updated on 6 January 2021