Skills & Training Network
Skills & Training Network are an educational and training charity based in North London; providing a range of learning programs, career guidance and advisory services for economically inactive, long-term unemployed or socially disadvantaged young people and adults – especially women from Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and Refugee backgrounds.
Together against violence service aims to:
- Offer general advice and advocacy
- Deliver in-house training, and awareness sessions
- work with professional advocates and counsellors
- STN works with trained bilingual advocates and professional advisors who will provide emotional and practical support to women experiencing various types of Domestic Violence and threats of Honour Based Violence. Women will be assisted to access safe-housing, police protection and legal advice on non-molestation orders or injunctions.
- Interpreting and translation services available in different language such as Arabic, French, Urdu, Bengali, Turkish, and others
- Awareness publications about domestic abuse
- Cross referrals to specialist services on the following *Domestic Violence
- Mental Health (Counselling)
- Forced Marriage
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Honour Based Violence (HBV)
- Welfare Benefit claims
- Health and wellbeing
The London Borough of Enfield does not sponsor or endorse or otherwise recommend any particular provider on this site. Read more information on the LBE disclaimer.
The page was last updated on 18 January 2021